Painting by John Miller
- Location --
- Slide show "Celebrating Conservation of a Dells Landmark"
- Happy Frank
- Drone tour (Fall, 2014)
- Drone tour (Spring, 2020)
- Drone tour (Summer, 2020)
- 1993 E-book written by Frank Weinhold
- Louis' Bluff Invasive Species Inventory Oct 12, 2019
Articles from Wisconsin Dells Events and other news sources
- April 15, 2006 Editorial: Wisconsin River needs protection
- May 5, 2006 Group seeks more river protection
- June 2, 2007 Easement to protect Louis' Bluff
- June 9, 2007 Dells Events Editorial
- July 7, 2007 Lyndon VFW post honors Civil War veteran
- July 11, 2007, The view from Louis' Bluff front page
- Sep 5, 2007, Stewards to raise funds for easements
- Sep 8, 2007, Group celebrates conservation of Louis' Bluff front page
- Jan 26, 2008, Lyndon says no to development
- Nov 26, 2008, Stewards to help secure easement (a few miles downriver from Louis' Bluff)
- June 25, 2010, Panel speculates on river's future
- May 29, 2012, Stewards learn history of Louis' Bluff
- June 5, 2012, The View from Louis' Bluff
- March 28, 2014, Local photographer shares work with Stewards
- October 9, 2015, I Heart Wisconsin River Trip: NRF director paddles through Dells
- June 1, 2016, Tallmadge-Sainz aims to return authentic Native American culture to Dells
- June 8, 2016, Artist Rekindling Focus On Her Native American Heritage
- Other references
- Summer 2007, Louis' Bluff Permanently Protected - National Heritage Land Trust
- Excerpt from Hidden History of the Wisconsin Dells Area, by Ross M. Curry
- July 28, 2013, Louis' Bluff Hike Photo Album - Stewards of the Dells of the Wisconsin River
- July 7, 2014, Bike Federation of Wisconsin blog entry
- Rotary Club Blog, Autumn Hike at Louis' Bluff on October 18, 2014
- The Ho-Chunk story "Henaga and Star Girl" which refers to the bluff as Xe-Wakąčą́k (Hay-wa-kha-chunk or Sacred Mound)
- Quiet Paddling Oct 1, 2017, Lemonweir to Louis Bluff on the Wisconsin River
- Historical photographs and articles
- Wisconsin Historical Society photograph, "Apollo No. 1 at Louis Bluff"
- Wisconsin Historical Society photograph, "Louis Bluff from the Oakes Cottages, Highway 13", Apr 26, 1926
- Postcard of Demon's Anvil and Louis' Bluff"
- View of Louis Bluff at Riverdale.
- Vintage Wisconsin Dells - photo collection
- Baraboo, Dells, and Devil's Lake Region, by H. E. Cole Area guidebook from 1920.
- Camera Man of the Dells, by Miriam Bennett, 1969.
- A history of Columbia County, Wisconsin, published 1914.
- The Tourist's Guide To The Dells of the Wisconsin: an illustrated handbook, embracing the prose, romance, and poetry of this wonderful region (1875, Frank O. Wisner)
- Interesting external links
(c) 2013, Joseph Leute, "Soul of the River"
view from the north overlook