Painting by John Miller
- Aerial video of Louis' Bluff
- Slide show "Celebrating Conservation of a Dells Landmark"
- Driving directions --
google map, or search your GPS for Tiesberg, WI (or 43.690361, -89.825833). It's 1/3 mile north of River Bay Campground, the nearest business.
- Biking directions -- google map of a high-scenery, low-traffic 33-mile route from Merrimac, WI.
- Trail map
- Farmyard and Buildings map
- Happy Frank
- Louis' Bluff - The Story of a Wisconsin Dells Landmark (e-book written by Frank Weinhold, 1993. Also in PDF format)
Articles from Wisconsin Dells Events
- June 2, 2007 Easement to protect Louis' Bluff
- June 9, 2007 Dells Events Editorial
- July 7, 2007 Lyndon VFW post honors Civil War veteran
- July 11, 2007, The view from Louis' Bluff front page
- Sep 5, 2007, Stewards to raise funds for easements
- Sep 8, 2007, Group celebrates conservation of Louis' Bluff front page
- Jan 26, 2008, Lyndon says no to development
- Nov 26, 2008, Stewards to help secure easement (a few miles downriver from Louis' Bluff)
- June 25, 2010, Panel speculates on river's future
- May 29, 2012, Stewards learn history of Louis' Bluff
- June 5, 2012, The View from Louis' Bluff
- March 28, 2014, Local photographer shares work with Stewards
- Other references
- Historical photographs
- Interesting external links
(c) 2013, Joseph Leute, "Soul of the River"
view from the north overlook